CareBag® liner is the unique combination of a liner with easy closure and an integrated super absorbent GelMax® pad. The pad will turn into gel liquids upon first contact. Once sealed, it significantly reduces the risk of spills, splashes and odors. It also protects the bedpan, avoiding its soiling and contamination related to its handling.
Aware of the need for a good monitoring of the patient, we offer you Cleanis precision scale, to measure body waste and diuresis when necessary. Practical and easy to use, this scale is already pre-calibrated for the weighing of CareBag® Bedpan Liner and it exists also for the weighing of CareBag® Male Urinal and CareBag® Vomit Bag.
- Avoids bedpan soiling
- Securely collect, transport and dispose of biological liquids, infectious or not
- Recommended for nosocomial infections, particularly VRE and C. difficile*
- Time saving compared to manual washing or washing in bedpan washer
- Facilitates health care or homecare assistant work
- Provides comfort to the patients and their family
- Reduces operating costs
- Neutralizes bad odors